International Forum on Humanities Research at the Dawn of ERA and Horizons 2020
This international forum brings together representatives of universities, research institutions, research managers, evaluation and ranking agencies, funders and key actors from the disciplines themselves to discuss the key issues affected humanities research within the context of the European Research Area. It will look at how funding, evaluation and cooperation patterns affect the place of humanities and social sciences research in the coming years, and especially in the light of Horizons 2020.
Programme: the programme is now consultable online
Following this very exciting and stimulating event, we are pleased to put on-line the powerpoint presentations of the speakers. Please note that this can only be done as definitive versions arrive. The list is in order of the programme.
- Professor Nigel Vincent, British Academy and University of Manchester, UK.
- Professor Geoffrey Williams and Dr. Ioana Galleron, MSHB, France
- Dr. Philippe Keraudren, DG Research, European Commission, Brussels.
- Dr. Gero Federkeil, CHE, Germany.
- Professor Bruce Brown, Research Excellence Framework and University of Brighton, UK.
- Professor Pascal Arnaud, Agence Nationale de Recherche, and Institut Universitaire de France, France.
- Professor Mark Llewellyn, Arts and Humanities Research Council and University of Strathclyde, UK.
- Professor Wim van den Doel, University of Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Professor Keith Brown, University of Manchester
This event is organised by the Maison des Sciences de l'Homme de Bretagne, for information, please contact Prof Geoffrey Williams or Dr Ioana Galleron [williams|galleron]@evalhum.eu